Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Olsen Twins...Nazi Style

Look at these two girls here.




Cute aren't they? Kind of like the Olsen Twins...except they are a little different:



A little less cute now, huh?

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.


"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

They sing songs with lyrics like:


Rudolph Hess, man of Peace. He wouldn't give up and he wouldn't cease, to give his loyalty to our Cause. Remember him and give a pause.

In an interview they gave advice about how someone can put the lessons of pro-White music into everyday life:

Well they need to realize that this is not a game and that it is serious business even though it can also be fun to be around other racially aware people. A lot of young people like to dress in a way that gets them attention because they don’t know any other way to feel proud of themselves and special. Sometimes the way they dress doesn’t make them look as attractive or handsome as they could be. We think that they should work to look as good as possible by working out and dressing nice to show that people who are White Nationalists are not scary, but good people. The way that you look and act is activism in a way because you represent your family your beliefs and your race. You are a walking talking advertisement and our young people are the best advertisement so they need to realize this.


This is just sad on so many levels.



5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I read about this a couple weeks ago in Newsweek and laughed and then felt bad for laughing.

I suppose white power music has been around for a while, but this stuff is really bothersome.

I watched my first episode of Sex and the City last night and suddenly this blog makes more sense to me.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I read about them a few weeks ago somewhere... they are of course spewing what they've learned at home. The real problem here is that people will put the whole thing on their mother instead of acknowledging that the girls themselves have brains to think with.

I grew up with parents who are quite prejudiced against anyone who is different from them. Oh, they can be nice, but I heard all the weird garbage growing up. I (unlike these two little chickies) realized early on that my parents didn't really make any sense at all.

The worst part is that they really don't WANT to have a clue how bad the people are that they are praising. I've never been tortured or imprisoned - but I have enough intelligence to figure out that the Nazi's were hideous people.

I'd feel bad for them - like the guy from the NAACP in the article (he's far more forgiving than I am!)... but instead I find them truly disgusting.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

That's just plain WRONG! Ugh, makes me so sad when I hear stories like this.

7:10 PM  
Blogger waltoncad said...

One of my favorite movies remains to this day, American History X. It shows just how good people can get steered in the wrong direction. That and the fact that I had a baby brother who has modeled his life after mine, right down to the tiniest of details has something to do with it. Incredibly sad movie about normal folks who are preyed upon...Just like these two cute and ignorant girls. So young....

8:46 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

These two are really disturbing, they look so cute but the message is just...ugh this is just freaky.

HH6

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home