Sunday, September 17, 2006

I drove a forklift

Yes, I did.

I am loving my new job. It's all very confusing and overwhelming at times, but it's very interesting and I am learning a lot.

I am also finding out that you don't have a lot of spare time in the real world. My second week of work I went to bed at 9pm on a Monday. I was shocked. Goodbye student hours, hello real world.

Being back in the US is still a huge novelty for me. And the weather...*sigh*...Southern California is just fabulous.

Life is good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Glad to hear things are going well and you're settling in!

Must admit I've never driven a forklift! Seems like it could be fun, though!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

LOL - well it depends on your job of course. Mine allows me to be up half the night... then again sometimes it's better when your work is done before you make dinner and people aren't calling you at 9pm. Ah the trade offs. Being a nightowl, my job suits me. *grin*

7:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We miss you online...try to squeeze us in between forklift runs.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

You're in SoCal??? You wouldn't want to Express Mail me an In-N-Out burger or some REAL donuts, would you??? mmmmmmm......

5:20 AM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

a forklift, huh? You don't hear THAT often!
:)

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home