Thursday, July 27, 2006

5 Things.

Nicole tagged me!

Five things in my purse
1. iPod
2. wallet
3. a book
4. anti-histamines
5. tissues

Five things in my refrigerator
1. a quart of milk
2. a few bottles of beer
3. champagne
4. some sad looking lettuce
5. yogurt

Five things in my closet
1. hangers
2. a box with my clothes for Cyprus
3. a box with my clothes for a subsequent biking trip
4. nothing else, because I am leaving and have cleared out my closets
5.

Five things in my car...don't have one, just a bike
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

My mommy left this morning. Kind of sad, but I will see her in a little over a month, and then it won't just be a for a visit. I am a little under the weather now, because the packing, and organizing of the last two weeks has taken a toll on my sleeping patterns.

But I am going to hop on a train this afternoon and spend some quality time with the boyfriend and most likely get some TLC!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for playing along :) That's funny...I didn't even think about you not having a car! Welcome to the energy-efficient European continent, eh? ;)

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home