Friday, October 27, 2006

German Quiz

Does anyone want to do a short quiz/survey on their knowledge of certain German words? A friend of mine in Germany is doing her master's on the usage of German vocabulary in America and forwarded me a survey to fill out.

It only took about 5 minutes. It's actually kind of fun too...like those online quizzes we all love to do. And it would be a great help to her in gathering data.

If you are interested, leave a comment, or send me an email:calivalleygirl2005-at-yahoo.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Only $19.95 said...

I'll do it

12:40 AM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

I'd love to!

4:09 AM  
Blogger StoicMom said...

I'm in.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'll try...and will surely be embarrassed by how little I know!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Sure no problem count me in...

2:27 AM  
Blogger toothfairy72 said...

Count me in as well! I'd love to be able to evaluate how much German I've picked up in my 10 years living in Switzerland. Ich bin dabei!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I'll do one... sadly, even though my Grandmother was German and spoke German, I never learned.

When I was in going to Junior High, I told her I would take German... her response...

"Ach - that would be high German, I speak low German so we wouldn't be able to talk."

heh.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Bluesman said...

Send it to me too. Though I am not an American I would like to see it.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home