Sunday, August 07, 2005

Not posting much

I haven't been posting much lately as I have been enjoying time well spent with my family and friends. I just don't have the same urge to blog as I previously had. Although I am sure it will soon return once I am back in Germany, it does make me wonder about eventually not blogging anymore.

Somehow when I started blogging, I kind of imagined it as a part of my life forever on forward. But now I realize that blogging for me is an outlet of sorts, and when I channel that elsewhere, I don't have that same "Ooooh, I am sooo blogging about this" feeling.

It kind of makes me melancholic, because I so enjoy the exchange with my online family, meeting new people, and checking up on old friends.

Well, que sera, sera.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sminklemeyer said...

No excuses, ValleyGirl. You will post more... your readers depend on you.

9:12 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Well, enjoy your time with fam and friends, because that is time well spent. If you don't feel like blogging, well... I don't know that I would under those circumstances either. Do what's right for you, y'know?

1:21 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

Well don't disapper until after I get a chance to meet up with you and the other Germanygirls!

HH6

12:59 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Right now you're on vacation so the normal stuff doesn't apply. Once you get back to the everyday - you'll want to blog it again. *grin*

3:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hast Du etwas zeit fur mich
Dann singe ich ein lied fuer dich
Von 99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem weg zum horizont
Denkst Du vielleicht grad' an mich
Dann singe ich ein lied fuer dich
Von 99 Luftballons
Und dass sowas von sowas kommt

4:03 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

MJ you always make me drag out the dictionary early in the morning don't ya?

7:21 AM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Okay, Nena MJ....you're kinda kooky, but I like it. ;-)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Only $19.95 said...

Oh, yeah. I see how you are.

"Oh, you should blog! You're so funny!"

I did my part. And you're totally bailin on yours!

That is so not cool.

hehe

9:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks CVG.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home