Wednesday, January 12, 2005

What Happened to Michael Moore?

I was just flipping through the news and found this picture of Michael Moore.

Um....did the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fabulous Five get to him?

The beard is gone and a trim little goatee thing in its place...the scruffy clothes too...he got new trendy glasses frames...and the cherry on top? His hair has got "product" in it. Man, this is hysterical...I wonder why he has made such a transformation? I mean this was the guy, whose trademark was looking scruffy...and now he has gone all trendy. I can't figure it out. I mean, is he trying to get in with the cool kids again, after they dumped him as their pet mascot? Or is he trying to convince some serious investors? Did his wife give him an ulitmatum? What's the deal?

Oooh, just checked out the Queer Eye site and on their next showing they are going to make-over a Pcf. before he ships out to Iraq. I can just imagine the scenes where Carson is going to try to wear some of the guy's uniforms. I love that show...I am such a fag hag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home