Sunday, November 27, 2005

I love JLo

Okay, not really, but I just really don't like Heather Mills...and since JLo is her newest target, I had to rub my hands gleefully when I read this:

Meanwhile, Lopez has allegedly been goading PETA by claiming she eats a bucket of KFC chicken after every concert.The stunning star has been targeted by the animal rights campaigners, of which Pamela Anderson and Heather Mills McCartney are avid supporters, in recent months for using fur in her Sweetface fashion range.

Sources have now claimed she is purposely taunting the group further by saying she loves fast-food outlet KFC, another target for PETA because of the way they allegedly house and slaughter chickens served up in their eateries.

A PETA spokesperson fumed: "Is there not an ounce of compassion in this woman? It's no surprise that J.Lo would eat KFC".

Oh that made my day. Almost makes me want to eat KFC too. Eat KFC, make Heather Mills mad.

4 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

Why did you have to give me a reason to buy a JLo CD? And now I'm craving some extra crispy... Which doesn't help my low-carbbing.

5:44 PM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

I didn't think J. Lo had it in her! Sure, she's feisty, but still!

Thanks for your link to the myspace 'AD' page, I added it to my friends. Anything to save the show, y'know?
:)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

This so makes me wish I could eat KFC... sadly I would get horrendous migraines - but I almost feel like going to buy it - even if I can only throw it out - just to spite PETA. *grin*

10:21 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

I am not particularly keen on PETA myself, and I'm a vegetarian, but NOTHING ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH could ever make J-Lo appealing to me. Ever. Or her creepy Skeletor husband.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home