Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So frickin' exciting!!!!!

Okay...so I don't know yet when my boyfriend will be back...all I know is soon. But soon has a changing definition.

The whole unit won't be coming back as a whole, but in smaller groups...I was kind of disappointed that we wouldn't have this huge homecoming...but I mean, homecoming is homecoming, whether in a smaller group or a larger group. However, I can't help but feel that the whole ordeal isn't over until the last group arrives.

I digress, earlier today I was with a wife of a soldier in my boyfriend's unit when she got the official call telling her when her hubs would be home. He is in one of the earlier groups.

And suddenly it all became real.

It's happening, the boulder is getting faster and faster: they are coming home!

3 Comments:

Blogger Day by Day said...

I can't tell you how excited I am for you!!!!! :) I feel that I have been a cheerleader for you!!! You have been doing so well... at least by your post. :) Congrats, my dear and I am counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds for you!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Dude! Like, totally AWESOME man!


I'm thrilled for you!!!


- hfs

6:18 PM  
Blogger kbug said...

Ah, the time grows short for you...how wonderful. You've been such a great inspiration for those of us who are just beginning the journey that you are about to end. Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement...they've helped so much...and may the days continue to fly by until your fella is in your arms once more... :)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home