Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Prank calls...Meow

Okay, because somebody said I had to write something new, I am writing about a little event in my day that made me beam with pride. Prank callers, perverted prank callers, had been calling the office and harassing the girls answering the phones....all day long. I told the girls they weren't to get upset with these guys, because that is what they wanted...they loved the game, they like making their prey squirm, but if you don't squim, or even better, make them squirm: game over. You have to make THEM hang-up, not the other way around.

So, I took a call just after one of the girls had hung up on someone bothering them. He started off by saying: "one of your colleagues just hung up on me, I would like to complain." (I heard laughter in the background...I guessed their age at about 14 or so.) So then I said, I would help him with his query. So then he asked me: "do you ship to My-anus, Nebraska?" I responded: I don't see why not. Why, have you had any problems getting things up there before?

Tee hee...

He hung up.

But aha...I guess, his friends egged him on to call again. He couldn't lose face. So he called back and said: "Is this the pimp line?" I pretended not to recognize that he had just talked to me. "Nope, you have the wrong number." And then he launched into: "do you have big titties?" So I then did what I recommend everyone does, if you want to actually enjoy a prank call, or turn the tables: meow. Seriously. It is hilarious! Like in that movie Super Troopers, where they add meow to the end of their sentences, just to see if people notice, and call them on it. But different. Just react to everything they say by meowing.

So, I meowed: Meow. (Not all kinky or anything. Just a plain old meow.)

So he was stumped: He replied: "huh? Meow isn't a breast size."

So I replied: Meow. Meow.

*Silence.* His friends laughing in the background.

And then he hung up.

Yay!!!!!

And they never called back again.

I seriously can't wait for the next prank call.

Meow.

So there, Jen...was that worth a few months' wait?

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Oh you are sooo good. *grin* Excellent work m'dear!

4:29 PM  
Blogger *Jen* said...

I feel pacified. Thank you. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

I have honestly never considered meowing.

That's awesome.

Did you *69 them back after they hung up?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

This is just way too funny. I betcha that kid will be getting crap for a VERY long time. Ha Ha!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I like it. :) I remember prank-calling only once when I was about 11. My friend and I thought we were alone in her house and made a bunch of silly calls while slurping shasta soda...remember that stuff? It was fun and games until her dad picked up on the other line...oops.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Household6 said...

OMG I will HAVE to meow to any prank callers in the future. Way to frickin' funny!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home