Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Without a Paddle

On the plane back over here to Germany I saw a pretty funny movie: Without a Paddle. Okay, I should give a word of warning: I love slapstick...this movie is super cheesey, the plot is, well, almost non-existant...but I still laughed my ass off...in an airplane...and a lot of other people did, too.
The movie has a pathetically immature humor...
And it's one of those movies, where when you try to explain to other people what was so funny, it just doesn't come over in the retelling. Like the time Seth Green's character is paralyzed with fear and can't move when a grizzley bear attacks their camp.
But if you watch it not expecting much, and watch it with a few friends and a lot of beer you are guaranteed to have a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sminklemeyer said...

love that movie. my favorite part is when they have to cuddle to stay warm. that was so funny. no i'm not gay,not that there's anything wrong with taht.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home