Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Funny stuff

There are a few bloggers, who when I read their posts, I just think...genius...why didn't I write that? Or why hasn't someone else written that? It's just good stuff. Funny stuff. And I always feel stupid constantly writing: "you're so funny" or "hilarious"...it's like my standard comment for them, so after I while I just give up and stop commenting, because it would be like saying that to Mike Myers or Will Ferrell: saying how great they are to them is just stupid, because it's so widely accepted.

Jake, for example, offers More Truthful Bumper Stickers.

MyAdidas muses about Combat Commando Base In-processing.

KatieDid on Cutesy Celebrity Couple Nicknames.

Mustang 23s friend Dave (okay, so he doesn't blog...or maybe he does...and I just don't have the link). But Mustang 23 so kindly copied and pasted an email from the guy.)

Okay...now I should probably direct my attentions to some writing that's actually going to lead to a degree in something other than being a blogging genius.

2 Comments:

Blogger Household6 said...

Okay some folks have too much time on their hands!?!? The debate of Lolly lolly lolly, get your adverbs here is one of those too much time on their hands kind of deal.

HH6

9:38 AM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

I have to disagree about Lolly, Lolly, Lolly; although I'm not sure I would put Conjunction Junction in the top spot. I like The Nervous System best.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home