Tuesday, December 27, 2005

'Twas the season!

So after getting everything out in my pity party post, I wanted to share pictures from my great Christmas.

My nieces were, as usual, adorable.


Modeling their presents from their favorite auntie...moi!

The above mentioned auntie scored!:

Gorgeous black pearl earring from my boyfriend. He has such great taste, but then again, that's not such a surprise, 'cos he chose me and my sense of modesty...;-)


From the excitement with which my niece is running towards the ocean you would think she rarely gets to go in.


Every girl worth her fashionista salt know that fake fur is a "do" for beach wear this season.


Wrestling with their dad (my eldest brother).

4 Comments:

Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

Looks like a fabulous way to spend Christmas day!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

What a wonderful way to spend the holidays!!!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Sounds like it was wonderful! Good - you deserve a wonderful Christmas *grin*. And the pictures are great!

5:40 AM  
Blogger LinkedInUSAF Founder said...

The shot of your neices and their Dad is awesome! Having two girls who love the same kinda horse-play, it's just a great shot!

Thanks for stopping by my site, too! Those shots of the C-17s are just awesome, I agree.

I hope, if you are still in Germany, that you get in touch with Soldiers Angels - Germany? They are great - I wish they were there when I was stationed at Rhein Main AFB.

Take care!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home