Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Picture Tag

I got tagged by ArmyWifeToddlerMom!

I really liked this tag. It almost felt like the internet version of some kind of collage. I remember making those in kindergarten, looking in magazines for the perfect pictures, then cutting it out, and pasting it in the picture.

1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google), click "Images".
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you feel describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!"

Military Bride: She probably won't have time to play this game as her soldier is finally coming home this weekend! (Okay, so it's not an Army groom, but still, reminds me of Erika).


Okay, so Katie doesn't like being tagged...but I couldn't resist. Could you resist this face?

And I couldn't decide which picture I liked better for Household 6, so I will post both (Her hubs is back too, go read her post about the homecoming!):


And:


Shannon:


And last, but certainly not least Itzy Bitsy Nicole:

7 Comments:

Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

What a fun tag!

2:07 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

very fun, glad you played along!!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Adrienne Dawn said...

Hey, that's cool! Unfortunately, I don't even have 4 friends that blog, so I can't do this one, but maybe someday! I especially liked Itzy Bitzy's. Very fitting for her name!

5:49 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Hee hee...I like it.:)
(but that doggie picture might be the cutest thing ever...)

6:14 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

ROTFL! I'll have to show husband...he'll get a kick out of this :).

6:42 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

The hubby will find both of them cute. I don't have such big feet though....thank goodness too!

7:19 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

GAH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! Where on earth did you find it?? That is awesome. I owe, like, six people meme tags, so I will get around to it! (Sorry, today's post is not meme-related, but was necessary, since one of my friends got plagiarized by a paid professional author. Which sucks, and I think the person who did it ought to be called on it since she is a blogger as well. But I will try to get around to it, I promise!)

Btw, my perfume site got mentioned in the NY Times style page - how cool is that???

Hope you are well and having fun :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home