Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Laughing my a** off

Okay, I am still laughing. I just watched a clip of President Bush fielding questions from the audience of a Kansas university. (The first video link...I didn't watch the second yet).

What amuses me on top of this is that this clip can be so many things for so many people. I know that Bush-haters will watch this clip and think, man that guy is stoopid...look at him. But to Bush---well, I am not going to call myself a Bush-lover, but to paraphrase Bush, since I am not against him, I must be with him - so to Bush-likers, they are going to clap their hands gleefully, because most of them will be like...um, yeah, I would be making those faces too.

And that end is just priceless! Reminds me of why I like the guy so much.

Update: Nicole is right. The second video, although not as long and painfully drawn out, is just as funny too.

(Via Adam.)

4 Comments:

Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

Watch the second one, it's almost funnier than the first. :)

3:18 AM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Oh, hilarious! I was laughing so hard! I like Bush, and I see what you mean about Bush-haters...but that was so funny! I told my husband to come and watch the video. He laughed as hard as I did. Then, when we were done with them he said, "What else is there? There's nothing else?" Thanks for providing entertainment for us this evening.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, just makes me hate him more. I think it sums up the whole incoherentness of the administration. Of course I'm sure you wouldn't expect anything else out of me :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

MJ,

Nah, I didn't expect anything else of you.;-)

But I disagree about it summing up the incoherentness of the administration...it summed up the incoherentness of that lady's question. I was making similar faces just watching it.

Nice seeing you on the blogosphere, 'cos you so are my favorite blogging nemesis!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home