Friday, January 27, 2006

2 versions of PopoZao: KFed and James Lipton

I was chatting online with my best friend from LA, and discussing all those important topics. Like, you know, how Kevin Federline is just so pathetic, it's funny.

And I asked her if she had seen this clip of Kevin jamming to his recently produced single, "PopoZao." (Of course, all made possible by Britney's financial support, cos um...it certainly has no musical merit.) The clip is just embarassing.

And she replied, "Well, then you are going to love this!"

And all I have to say is, "James Lipton, you're the shizzle!"

7 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

I saw that the day before yesterday. It utterly humiliates me that he and I are both from the same place.

I promise, it isn't something from the water supply or anything. Maybe it's a genetic retardedness or something.

10:43 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Oh. My. God. First the awfulness, and then the hilarity. I can't believe how funny James Lipton is. Just deadpan perfection.

10:59 PM  
Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

KFed=no talent ass clown, to borrow a phrase.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

The song reminds me of his wife's equally ridiculous "I'm a Slave for You." I mean, what is that?

On the flip side, Lipton is HILARIOUS!

2:19 AM  
Blogger The Girl said...

I've had a secret crush on James Lipton for years :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Kevin and his sugar-mama, Britney.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

LMAO... He is so freaking hot... Lipton that is! No talent son-of-a-gun Kevin is!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home