Monday, January 30, 2006

I got tagged again!

Ryan and Christy got me.

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
1. In a factory, drilling and deburring holes.
2. Waitress in a bagel shop.
3. Assistant in a firm that organized conventions.
4. Proof reading and/or translating (into English)

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original, not the Johnny Depp one, regrettably)
2. Trading Places
3. Wedding Crashers
4. Forrest Gump

4 Places You Have Lived
1. Germany
2. Dijon, France
3. Kauai, HI
4. Los Angeles

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch -
1. Law and Order – Criminal Intent
2. CSI – Las Vegas
3. Las Vegas
4. An Adoption, (Wedding, Dating, Baby, or any of those) Story, I am a sucker for The Learning Channel

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation
1. New Zealand
2. Vietnam
3. Budapest, Hungary
4. Ireland

4 Web- sites You Visit Daily
1. Hotmail
2. Yahoo
Oh, No They Didn't http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/
4. Too many blogs to list

4 Favorite Foods
1. Steak!
2. raspberries
3. sushi
4. more steak...nah, um, french fries with mayo (I've gone native!)

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. At my boyfriend's homecoming ceremony!
2. on a massage table
3. in some disgustingly decadent restaurant, like, The French Laundry (one day, I will get there)
4. Walking along the Great Wall!

4 People I Tag:
Homefront Six, Bee, Shayna, and last but not least, Itzy Bitzy Nicole.

(As always, participation is purely voluntary and I won't have a snit fit if you snub little ol' me.)

7 Comments:

Blogger ThatBeeGirl said...

The first two movies on your list are all time favorites of mine, too. :)

1:03 AM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

Geez... thanks! LOL! ;)~

3:41 AM  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

You have definitely lived in more interesting places than I!

- hfs

11:22 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

I also love the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...Johnny Depp was a little freaky in the new one!

2:16 AM  
Blogger LinkedInUSAF Founder said...

Oh, I bet you NEVER thought you'd love fries in mayo, eh? Neither did I until I had a paprika-schnitzel and frites - with mayo und bier!

My WHOLE family is hooked. My wife thought I was on drugs until she tried it! :)

... dang-memory machine at work again ...

5:43 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Wow, you have lived in such interesting places!

7:52 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

I love ALL the Law & Orders - I am so addicted to each of them, that I could never pick just one. Although, admittedly, the CO one is harder for me to catch because of timing, so I can't watch it as often as I'd prefer. (And I can never remember to set the VCR, ever, sadly.)

I know not what to say about the mayo. I know some people/cultures really love it, but I think it's EVIL. I can only hope that one day you will see the light, and turn your back on that particular food-stuff.

I saw this mashup of Federline and thought of you: K-Fed bops to Ice Ice Baby!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home